Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 2 Lesson 1 (Ich wisse nichts)

So I learned that I still know nothing. I have however learned the wonderful equation [(mass)(%0]+[(mass)(%)]=Avg Mass. In short I learned how to guess the likelihood of something showing up in nature. It's sort of like finding probability, but its a fact, not a chance. So ya, I learned I still am clueless in the mystical arts of chemistry. In other news I have decided to resort to this guy for knowledge on Stars.

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you Mason. I'm still pretty lost in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty lost in the lesson, but there are many videos on YouTube that really break down the equation step by step. I just googled percent abundance video. Hope the video helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Germanian writings in the parenthesis, just for your information, there are no Germanian stars

    ReplyDelete