You know, I didn't even get to try your mouse at the party... then again, I don't think I've ever tried mouse in my life. The website you posted looked very helpful in metric conversions. Its too bad I didn't get to use it before we finished our last meal projects.
You know, I didn't even get to try your mouse at the party... then again, I don't think I've ever tried mouse in my life. The website you posted looked very helpful in metric conversions. Its too bad I didn't get to use it before we finished our last meal projects.
You know, I didn't even get to try your mouse at the party... then again, I don't think I've ever tried mouse in my life. The website you posted looked very helpful in metric conversions. Its too bad I didn't get to use it before we finished our last meal projects.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I didn't even get to try your mouse at the party... then again, I don't think I've ever tried mouse in my life. The website you posted looked very helpful in metric conversions. Its too bad I didn't get to use it before we finished our last meal projects.
ReplyDelete