Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Test Day

You ever feel like your teacher is out to watch the world burn. What I mean is that my extremely intelligent friend walks out from the class before and says, "that was really hard." This is a guy who is 150% better than me at this class. I was worried, and rightfully so. When the kid who is normally one of the first done isn't finished before the bell, it's either A) too long; or B) REALLY HARD. It was the latter. I mean we all looked like this:
And that was the ones who didn't look like they'd been hit with a 2x4.
So I went to the Internet to learn more so I can bring my grade up and found: from Crash Course a playlist of all their Chemistry videos. So ya, I give up, Peace Off

No comments:

Post a Comment