Monday, October 19, 2015

Measuring and Significant Digits.

We learned how to figure out how many digits to put into a number when rounding. For addition you have as many decimal as the lowest number of decimals in the values, for multiplication the lower significant digits. It's apparently useful, but I don't know when to use it.
Ex. 4.35 x 3.5312 = 15.36 acording to the rounding of significant digits.
for more info go 

3 comments:

  1. I had to study this chart quite a bit for the information to stick, but the more info video link was helpful in understanding sig figs as well. Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to study this chart quite a bit for the information to stick, but the more info video link was helpful in understanding sig figs as well. Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you found this a chart that shows all the information on significant figures because I was kind of confused.

    ReplyDelete